Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Dust Storm, Baseball, life.

This week was very busy. I had about double the assignments that are shown here and worked six days. I'm tired but excited for golf to begin on Thursday. This week the most important thing I learned is that I need to make a real effort to improve on my sports photography.


A dust storm held up a land sailing competition in the desert near Austin, Nev. 


A dust storm held up a land sailing competition in the desert near Austin, Nev.


After the dust and rain had cleared.


The dust and rain came back


and then cleared up again.


Outside of Trader Joes in downtown Reno


A cheese warehouse caught on fire.


Aces versus 51s


I need to learn how to shoot sports


because all I see are features


Went on an assignment with two walking patrol officers


Got a visitor in town for part of the weekend.


On my day off last week I went to Bodega Bay


Spectators gathered for Art Town festivities.

 
Last week there was a wild fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment