Monday, February 2, 2015

Week Three/Four– Because two is better than one #VirginiaSwift

I decided not to blog last week because it was more like a half week.

I photographed my first swim meet. I know I'm never going to be the greatest sports photographer, but I do enjoy the challenge. On Friday I went to a Burlesque show and photographed it (with permission). The state of Virginia is trying to stop Burlesque shows from being produced, so it was an interesting opportunity to photograph something that might be on its way out here.

Over the weekend I caught the plague that's going and was somewhat disappointed with the images I took while out on assignment. But I was also shooting video along with the stills for the first time in a long while, so I think that may have had something to do with it...  here's to hoping that the next time I get sick I can function better!









This is Jasmine, 18, and her two-month old, Elijah


These women run a shelter for single mothers in Fredericksburg. They work with a Catholic organization and are outspoken about their right to life objectives.


Because aren't we all

No comments:

Post a Comment