Sunday, February 8, 2015

Week Five of #VirginiaSwift

Here are some things I saw and some people I met this week.


High School cheerleaders practicing.


Rep. Dave Brat at a ribbon cutting ceremony.


Polar Bear Plunge to benefit the EOD warrior foundation.


Young men from Annapolis jumping in to the river.


Sgt. John Peck's limbs were amputated in 2010 after he was injured by an IED in Afghanistan. He acted as a guest of honor at a Middle School girls basketball game and was given a photo of him with the rest of the team after the game.


Typewriter repairman, whoda thought those were still around.


I swear, one day I will understand sports. Today may not be that day, but one day damnit...


My feeling about my photos this week played out in the face of the girl second from the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment