Monday, June 9, 2014

Since then

Hello All!
     Since my last post much has happened. Most noteworthy, I have moved to Nevada! I will begin my work as a photo-intern for the Reno Gazette-Journal on Wednesday, the 11th.
     This past weekend I photographed an event here in Reno known as the Pudding Bounce. The idea being that people come together and wrestle in pudding. Although there were meant to be several matches, it was a colder day than expected and there was only one bout that happened early in the day, but I was able to catch the clean up! Regardless it was a very interesting night including several DJ sets by local performers. This is just a small take from a much bigger set. Eventually I'd like to add some of these images to a larger series I've begun to do on young Americans (David Bowie reference intended).  SEE PHOTOS HERE or click the link below:




Also, here are some added photos of things and people in my life.  



My roommates best friend and a crystal hunter, Andy



This kitty cat



Washoe Valley



My roommate and an avid gardener, Ben



 My boyfriend, Max Kasch

No comments:

Post a Comment