Thursday, March 27, 2014

27 PHOTOS OF BURGERAMA III 2014

I went to Burgerama III twenty-fourteen and these are some pictures from it. This was my third Burger Records event (thanks very much to Makenzie Goodman and Curtis Harding). Although I didn't get to see or photograph every band that I wanted to on the lineup (not enough time), I still witnessed some really incredible musicians.

SEE PHOTOS HERE

www.hilaryswift.com/#!/portfolio/G0000Aygnmq3fYJA

I have also attached links to some of the musicians below the link. I have about 70 more images I feel as if I could have posted... so maybe there will be a Burgerama III part II album... who knows.



Featured artists include: 











Also be sure to checkout: 



and really just everyone on this BURGER RECORDS lineup....







No comments:

Post a Comment