Sunday, March 8, 2015

Week 8 & 9 of #VirginiaSwift

Here are some photos from the last two weeks! I shot a lot of sports and I'm getting better but I have much to improve on (which is why I'm only putting one sports photo in). I met some really wonderful people and I'm excited for the next two weeks.


Sports, Sports, Sports.


I've started work on a new story.


Reverend Louis T.W. Jackson was involved with the civil rights movement and went on the 1963 March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom. 



This lady has become a celebrity at Riverbend High School because she's the one that announces when school is delayed or canceled. People like to take selfies with her.  


Backstage at the Riverbend High School performance of Oklahoma


John McGinnis washing his car at the carwash / laundromat


Father and daughter watching car get washed


Mother and a daughter both looking for things at the carwash after church


New friends


Old friend, new coast. Mischa Lopiano is a boss.


And here's one of me that Mischa took 

No comments:

Post a Comment