Wednesday, October 8, 2014

When I'm nervous I take pictures.

I realized that I haven't blogged since the end of Reno.

Since then, I've been unable to shoot as often as I would like and certainly not as much as I did over the summer. My main focus has been put towards shooting a documentary with Sarah Bourscheid and Chris Martinez out near the Salton Sea in Slab City.  The documentary is about a woman named Moria and her husband, Ben Morofsky... I won't say anymore now, but I'm very excited about it!

Anyhoo. Coming home is weird. No matter how long you're gone for it always seems to be strange. In these few days that I've spent here before I go to the Eddie Adams Workshop, I have been very nervous. I've found that the best way for me to deal with any emotion is just to photograph... so this is what I've been trying to do a lot of. Some of the things I've been posting are on my INSTAGRAM account, but here are the rest!



Sleepy Sarah after spending a very chilly night in the car in Bombay Beach


Reflection of a man reading a book


Adam Apple Orchard


Marcell and his tractor in Williston, Vt


So many apples


Polly Dakin. 


Apples


Autumn


Leaves


Found a lizard


Honky Tonk Tuesday


Honky Tonk Tuesday


My Aunt's birthday


And then I ran into Bernie Sanders... 

No comments:

Post a Comment