Monday, February 3, 2014

12 Photos from SBIFF––an update

          For the past few days I've been photographing the Santa Barbara International Film Festival in Santa Barbara, California.  As some of you might remember, I did this last year too and once again it is craziness.

        However, this year I am much more fortunate as I am working alongside three incredible photographers (one of which I also happen to live with): Sarah Bourchied, Dougal Brownlie, and Jake Longstreth.
   
         Nothing is ever as you remember it or wish it could be. Despite the long hours and high expectations of festival life, I must admit I love the intensity of everything. From the early morning screenings to the late night VIP parties, it's a world that remains very foreign to me. A world I get to probe and explore without joining, remaining a quiet observer.
   
         Anyway, I ramble on too much. HERE, take a look at what I've been doing so far... and then checkout these websites:

Sarah Bourscheid     (I live with her)
Dougal Brownlie
Hilary Swift              (that's meeeeee)





No comments:

Post a Comment